This information is made available to you also for purposes of the Italian Data Protection Code and Section 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
By using this website, certain data that identify or may potentially identify you (such as IP addresses and domain names) are automatically collected, processed and stored. Such browsing data are not collected to be associated to any individual, but may potentially identify you.
Furthermore, personal data that you decide to voluntarily provide to us may also be collected and processed, if you decide to contact us at any of the addresses indicated on the website for the purposes of following up to your contact. In such case, we may process the following personal data regarding yourself, for the purposes and with the modalities indicated below:
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- Professional domicile;
- Professional category.
The processing of data provided by you through the website is aimed to achieve the following purposes:
- Ensuring the proper functioning of the website;
- Responding to a request;
- Sending newsletters or promotional material to health care professionals;
- Sending invitations to events and congresses to health care professionals.
WISE Srl, with registered office in Cologno Monzese (MI), Via Michelangelo Buonarroti 38, is the data controller of the data collected through the website.
Personal data are processed with automated means for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and even subsequently for the fulfillment of any legal obligations or for the need to protect a legitimate interest of the data controller. We will cancel or anonymize the data, once the above-mentioned purposes are achieved.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the data from being lost, used unlawfully and/or inappropriately, and accessed without authorization.
The data will be processed by us and/or by our external consultants or suppliers, which have entered into a specific data protection agreement with us and which will act as data processors.
The provision of data is optional for all the purposes listed above. A refusal to provide the data may lead to the impossibility to achieve the indicated purposes.
The legal basis for the processing of data for the purpose set forth in article 2 letter a) is the legitimate interest of the data controller. The legal basis for the processing of data for the purpose set forth in article 2 letters c) through d) is your consent.
The personal data may be processed by professionals/ external consultants/ affiliated companies / companies that carry out specific tasks on our behalf, which will act as data processors pursuant to specific data protection agreements.
The collected personal data may be processed, communicated and disclosed pursuant to this privacy notice.
In particular, to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data may be communicated:
- From/to companies which provide services for us;
- From/to event planner entities, provider, organizers, etc;
- From/to companies, legal entities, consortia and professionals, which provide us with consultancy and/or processing services or carry out activities that are instrumental to our business, and in particular our lawyers and consultants in general;
- From/to subjects who have the authority to access your personal data pursuant to any applicable law, regulation or European legislation;
- From/to subjects who have the need to receive the communication of your personal data in order to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
Data may be communicated to third subjects located outside the European Union, exclusively in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
You may exercise, in any moment, the following rights:
- Right to access your personal data;
- Right to request the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing;
- Right to data portability (for data in electronic format);
- Right to revoke your consent at any time.
Such rights may be exercised by sending a written communication to the address of the data controller indicated above or by e-mail to: [email protected].
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: www.garanteprivacy.it.